Our latest featured training programme is tailored for creative graduates to begin a
12-month exciting journey across our departments!
The programme is suitable for those who have passion to develop their career in digital content and media industry. It enables you to have unique opportunities to work through some key projects in content creation, campaign development and production, advertising projects, video work, social media, and more. If you value your creative expertise like we do, grab this golden opportunity!
Creative and production talents will follow a carefully-designed scheme comprised of 3 stages:
Getting Started: Orientation
Get started by learning more about our company background and department operation, then receive intensive training that facilitates your working experience.
On the Move: Job Rotation
Job rotation across 2 to 3 departments aims to develop versatile individuals and to offer fruitful experiences in creative and production work. We can also discover your strength and adjust each posting duration, which normally lasts for 3 to 6 months.
You can expect postings related to
Content, Sales Project Production, Product Development, Multimedia, Platform Development. Be ready to absorb practical digital skills.
After Completing the Programme
Depending on individual performance, development opportunities will be available to creative and production talents with outstanding performances and capabilities to progress further along their career ladders.
Various job positions accompanied with clear career paths are available for our desired talents.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A graduate in Cinema & TV, Creative Media, New Media, Multimedia Design, Motion Graphics or Animation, Advertising, Communications & Journalism, Marketing, etc.
- Passionate in creating engaging content
- A good storyteller
- Proficient in video editing software e.g. Premiere, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Familiar with digital channels and social media platforms
- Aware of social trends and emerging digital technology
- Self-motivated, responsible and have a good follow through
- Available from 1 October 2018